In the second quarter of 2021, T‑Mobile Polska:
- Recorded stable organic revenue growth of ca. 1,2% (y/y) diminished in reporting by one-off factors.
- Achieved an EBITDA AL increase of 4.1% - fully in line with long-term growth plan.
- Recorded a significant customer base growth both in the subscription and prepay segment - by a total of 269 thousand (y/y) in total.
- Launched a new range of convergent offers, accompanied by numerous special offers and promotions across all B2C customer segments.
- Recorded substantial increase of all key financial and operational factors in the B2B as a result of growing demand for services in such areas as data center, cloud, security as well as increasing popularity of the convergent SOHO offers.
- Continued projects in the areas of network quality including the 5G technology rollout.